#3 Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

 I always be a procrastinator. Every time I learned in class, I didn't review it immediately. As a result, I had to spend more time preparing than others before the exam. I think I have such bad habits is due to I always think I have understood. In fact the knowledge does not get into the head at all. So how do I improve this problem? First, I need to find someone to supervise me. Make me no longer lazy. Then I need to set what rewards I can get when I achieve my goal. That will be the motivation that keeps me going. Hopefully, I won't make the mistake of procrastination again.


留言

  1. Maybe you can try to supervise yourself.

    回覆刪除

  2. I also try to prepare before class and review after class to make it easier for me before exams.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章